Thursday, 16 February 2017

Meet me on Cat Street

Dress - Zara / Necklace - Accessorize / Shoes - Topshop
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know I recently got back from a trip to Tokyo! My dad wanted to go away for his birthday and eventually decided on Japan. Since this was my second time in the city, I was the tour guide. I think I did alright although a big part of that is down to Google maps and the pocket wifi I rented.

I gave my dad a quick lesson with my camera before we left so I could get some outfit photos in Tokyo and I have to say he did a really good job. These were taken on Cat Street in Harajuku, a cute street with some really pretty stores. If you're spending the day in the area, it's nice to stroll down the road from Harajuku to Shibuya. It's also a perfect place for photo opps - I saw plenty of other people taking photos. The All Saints shop made a good background for this black Zara dress. I got it back in the Black Friday sales and it's possibly the comfiest dress I own. I also love the bell-sleeves and need more of them in my life - they're so cute. I paired the dress with some slip-ons because I have to wear comfortable shoes on holiday (and most days really). If only I had a bomber jacket and an Anello backpack, I would've been on trend in Tokyo.

Shop similar:

SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. Rocking the all black look~ hooray again for pocket wifi!


    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And may we never be in Japan without it haha!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Lovely photos ◡‿◡✿

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Yadah Vitalizing Mask Pack *

    ReplyDelete
  3. you wear all black but still looks sweet!

    Let's getting know each other
    Hello from Indonesia

    www.deniathly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I'm a big believer in black's versatility.

      Delete
  4. Cute! Love the dress =)
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very great coordinate! I love it your dress
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig