Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Flowers

Top - Forever21 / Skirt - New Look / Sandals - Mango
Photos by Faaizah

Here's my third and final outfit post from Sicily. I spent the rest of the trip looking terrible. Just kidding, although I certainly didn't get as dressed up as I did here. These photos were taken by Castelmola's castle remains. Thankfully no one took these stairs to get down from the castle while my friends and I had an impromptu photo shoot.

I got this floral, pleated skirt at New Look a while ago. I wasn't sure about it but it was on sale so I thought why not. It turned out to be a great purchase since I've been wearing it a tonne. It kept the sun off my legs and it has the added bonus of being really fun to twirl around in. Here I paired it with a black t-shirt and my lace up sandals, a trend that seems to have more staying power than the laces do on my legs (seriously, are some people taping them to their legs to get them to stay? Is that the trick?). Each of these pieces will probably become my staples for the summer, if summer ever decides to pay the UK a visit.
SHARE:

14 comments:

  1. You in that skirt is gorgeous dear! Love the pattern. Of course the steps of Sicily are beautiful as well :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! I am delighted)
    XOXO

    alisigina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous! It looks amazing on you and now i need to hunt for one even slightly similar because i want it!

    Dana
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely go for one, it's easy to throw on and it keeps the sun off your legs :D

      Delete
  4. that skirt is perfect and love your shoes

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is super pretty :-) I love floral prints like that one as you can wear them year-round in different ways!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, dark floral pieces are definitely versatile!

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig