Thursday, 30 June 2016

Volare

Ear cuff - & Other Stories
Necklace - H&M / Watch - Daniel Wellington
Hat - Zara / Dress - & Other Stories / Sandals - Next
Photos by Faaizah

It might be slightly sad but I have to admit I get pretty excited when I see a great background for blog photos. This empty house by Teatro Antico in Taormina caused one of those moments. We didn't see any signs or information on what this place was used for but whoever used to live here sure had a great view.

I got this black dress in the & Other Stories spring sale. I walked into the store just to browse, not planning on buying anything, but those kind of plans tend to fall apart in & Other Stories. I saw the dress and instantly fell in love with it. The pattern and asymmetrical hem did it for me, and the 50% off sticker made it even more appealing! I got the & Other Stories ear cuff more recently, again on sale for 50%. Maybe I should stop going to that store when there are sales on. For shoes, I went with my comfy Next sandals and for accessories, I went for my black and white Zara hat and a cute circle necklace from H&M.
SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. love that dress!

    xx theclosetchronicle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable are you! love the cute door as well! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute dress!
    The mid year sale also makes my wallet crying! LOL
    Those sale signs are dangerous and they ate everywhere.
    I always get excited when I see a great background spot for an outfit photos! #highfive

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stevia!
      The sale signs are way too tempting!

      Delete
  4. baju hitam yang unik dan elegant, sangat indah dipakai oleh wanita cantik

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig