Thursday, 2 June 2016

Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam in Tone Clarifying Apple & Tomato Review


Well that's a long title. I bought this cleanser back in Hong Kong and started using it in March so I think it's about time for a review.

The scent: It's got a strong apple scent, kind of on the artificial side.

The road test: I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to get through these cleansers within a month since I've been using this for about 2 months and I've got enough leftover to last another one. A little bit of this stuff really goes a long way.
This cleanser is decent at removing makeup but I still need to use an eye makeup remover to get rid of any remaining eyeliner or mascara. It didn't clarify my skin tone but it does leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft every time I use it.

The verdict: If you want a cleanser to remove your base make up and leave your skin soft and clean then I recommend it! It's also great value for money and definitely lasts longer than a month.
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a really generous sized sample! I love that about Asia and all the good make up samples you can get! I can't wait to raid Etude house in a month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah this isn't a sample but I'm pretty sure I got it with a discount haha! I really miss going to beauty stores and walking out with multiple free gifts/samples.
      And have fun in HK and Etude House!

      Delete
  2. I love products that last long! And it's nice to know that even if you don't use much of it, it's still effective. :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      This product lathers up really nicely so I only need around a pea sized amount for my whole face which is great!

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig