Sunday, 29 May 2016

Origins Zero Oil Toner Review


After trying out the Clinique toner I told myself I was going to go for something cheaper. Well technically this Origins toner is cheaper but not by much. After seeing some reviews recommending this for blemish prone skin I went for it, and I have to say it does a pretty good job.

The scent: Smells minty and saw palmetto-ey (I'm guessing).

The road test: I used it every night and it lasted around 3 months. This toner claims to refine pores but I didn't notice any major changes. It helped with oil control a little bit but again nothing amazing. What won me over with this product is that it was really good at preventing my breakouts.
One annoying thing is that it seemed to evaporate pretty quickly even though I screwed the lid on tight after use. It's not like it's a cheap bottle either!

The verdict: It might not make a huge different to your pores but it did a great job keeping my spots at bay so I'd recommend this product if you want something to deal with blemishes. Just watch out for the toner disappearing.
SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. I've never used Origins before, but this product sounds pretty good for breakouts so I may need to give it a go!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used any toner before on my face and I think I really, really need to start taking good care of my skin especially because I work far away from home so my face gets all the pollution and dirt. huhu. :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should just get a toner if you feel like you need one since a lot of people say it isn't a necessary skin care step. But I do feel like it's good to do if you live somewhere polluted :)

      Delete
    2. ohh i see. okay, i'll probably look for one. thanks annabelle! :)

      Delete
  3. this toner sounds great ! might have to give it a try

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always too lazy for toner! I haven't found that any of them have helped me control shine. Preventing breakouts sounds pretty darn great in my book though.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know the lazy feeling, it's an extra step standing between you and your bed after all!
      And I was really pleased with this one for keeping my skin under control :D

      Delete
  5. I'm a huge fan of any toner or wash that says it's purifying! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig