Saturday, 28 February 2015

Update!


Just a quick update to say I've changed my blog name!

As much as I loved Put The Radio On, I just didn't think it was all that suited to the content on my blog. So from now on, this place will be known as Belle in Black and White. My social media usernames will be just that or variations of the name. Curse you maximum username field limits!

In the meantime, I'll still be posting every Sunday (and hopefully more than that soon). Some things around the blog might still be linked to old stuff but I'm in the process of updating everything. One thing I've had to change is my bloglovin link, so if you prefer to follow me on that then you can find it here.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig