Monday, 9 February 2015

Monochrome





Shirt - Zara, Skirt - 3.3 Field Trip, Shoes - Touà Coup
As soon as I saw this pink wall I knew it had to be a background for an outfit post. The outfit itself was then chosen with background in mind. I went for the old black and white combo to avoid clashing (and because I live in black and white most of time). The skirt is from 3.3 Field Trip, which has become a favourite Korean brand of mine. I have a thing for houndstooth and the fact it was 50% off at A-Land meant there was no way I would be leaving without it. The shoes were another sale treat (although they weren't on sale...) but sadly I've lost one of the studs! Time for a trip to a haberdashery to find a replacement.
SHARE:

23 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and elegant :D

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Your blog name is so cute!

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit. I really like the skirt :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favourites in my wardrobe right now!

      Delete
  4. <333 such stunning look!
    www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes 3.3 Field Trip!! That's the brand my dress I got with you on sale's from ^__^ It is such an awesome brand and not too expensive!
    You look so pretty, you look really slim!!
    lybbzzz xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so good! I head straight to their section whenever I'm in A-Land. Their bags are really nice too and are good prices!
      Aw thank you lovely! I blame HK's hills.

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit, especially the skirt! x

    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the skirt too! So glad I got it on sale.

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit! The shirt goes so well with the skirt, and you're super pretty <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are sooo cute dear!!!! Love your outfit so much too!! Looks perfect on you! especially the skirt <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh Annabelle, I super love you in this look! It's so prim and chic and yet so adorable!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig