Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Mini Shoes and Socks Haul



I don't normally do hauls but I thought why not start trying out different things on my blog. It's a pretty measly haul I admit, however I wanted to take the opportunity to show some of my new things and say 'look how friggin' cute they are!' Also, shoes and socks are a pretty rare sight on my blog. I really need to make the effort to take more full outfit photos.

Back to the haul. The socks on the makeshift clothes line are from Topshop. If I was only allowed to buy one type of clothing from Topshop for the rest of my life, it would be their socks. The cotton socks with the frills were covered by their 3 for £8 offer. I remember disliking socks like these in primary school but around 10 years later I've come to like them. The middle pair are sheer with daisies so I had to buy them. They were £4 which is more than I usually spend on socks but still reasonable.

I came across the shoes at Debenhams on Oxford Street. They're from Call It Spring and were a decent £35. I've been looking out for a pair of shoes like these with transparent parts or cut outs so I was excited to get these. The middle is made of mesh and they're very lightweight. Perfect for Summer!
SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Love the blue one on the farthest right :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the colour of those!

      Delete
  3. these socks are so cute!! i like the one in the middle most! i also can't resist topshop socks!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The daisy ones are my favourite too!
      I should probably stop buying Topshop socks but they're just so cute.

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I love how you've shot these too, the pegs are so sweet :) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing Claire! I hung the string up near the ceiling in my room and almost slipped off my chair...

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig