Monday, 30 June 2014

Everything I do I do in slow motion


Shirt - Thailand, Skirt - Topshop, Bag - Dune


This is a bit of a late post seeing as these photos were taken last weekend. I would've posted them yesterday but my current on/off cold was fully on last night. I really need to start scheduling posts. Anyway, last Sunday I went to Yumchaa with a friend and tried their Caramel Sweetheart tea. It was quite nice but I think I should've added milk. After that my friend offered to take a million photos for my blog but we called it quits at about ten. The photos were taken on a cute, quiet Soho street that annoyingly wasn't quiet enough to avoid getting weird looks from people. I'm getting more used to that now though.

Since it was a warm Summer's day I wore this floral shirt with my trusty black skater skirt. I put on a black necklace to go with the skirt and brought my new-ish bag from Dune. I love the boxy, structured shape of it but sadly it's not a convenient everyday bag for me. It's quite heavy and it's pretty tricky to open it quickly and discreetly which isn't great when you just need to get something out of it for a short moment. Despite that it's gorgeous so I'm going to keep it until it's falling apart, then get it fixed to make it usable again.

Lyrics in title from Slow Motion by PHOX.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig