Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Nails Inc Polishes - Hampstead Court and Old Street


Nails Inc - Hampstead Court (picture taken with flash)


Nails Inc - Old Street over Barry M black nail polish

A friend of mine got me the Nails Inc Best Dressed set for my birthday and I'm slowly making my way through trying on each of them. I love doing nail art but sometimes I just don't have the time to spare, so it's great to have some sparkly polishes that make my nails look awesome with minimal effort. I wore Hampstead Court (the silver fibre optic polish) for about a week and half and got so many compliments! Sadly, the polish on one of my nails completely chipped off when it snagged on a zip and I decided to take it all off. On the upside, it made way for trying out Old Street which is my favourite so far. I layered  it over black and did about two coats of it to build up the sparkle. I just hope this one lasts longer!

SHARE:

2 comments:

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig