Saturday, 8 December 2012

V&A Fashion Festival

I spent today at the V&A helping out with the Fashion Festival. Createvoice has been helping to plan the event for months and it was so amazing to see it all come together. There were so many talks and workshops from fashion journalism to photography. The highlight of the day was seeing Mary Katrantzou in conversation with Sarah Mower from the British Fashion Council. She came across as really lovely and down to earth.

Also apologies for the low quality photos- I forgot my SD card in my camera (because I'm smart like that) so my phone camera had to do for the day.













SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. hey i love your blog pop over to mine sometime :) coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super cool event!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great event. The rings are super cute <3

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig