Friday, 5 October 2012

Blue


Cardigan - H&M, Shirt - Brick Lane Sunday Market, Skirt - H&M, Necklace - Thailand
I finally found a plain wall in my house that's big enough to be a backdrop! I had to clear away the mess in front of it first to take these pictures. It took a while; the sun buggered off and some flash and editing had to get involved hence the quality of the photos, but I'm still on the plain wall high so I'm happy.

I've decided I need more circle skirts in my life since I only own two, one of them being this trusty blue one which cost me a fiver. They're so girly and I admit I'm still amused by the way they flare out when you spin around.

The title (and colour of my outfit) reminded me of this song by Bigbang. For those who've never heard of them they're a kpop group who happen to be with the same agency as Psy, and if you have no idea who Psy is then...I'm quite impressed actually.


SHARE:

2 comments:

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig